You’ve Been Using Ketchup Cups Wrong



How did I not know this? Far too many times to count, I’ve ordered my food at McDonald’s and Burger King to turn around and walk over to the ketchup dispenser. The little cups they provide are so small I needed to grab 3 to 5 little containers and bring them back to my table. The main annoyance is that I would dip my frys in the cups but after about 10 fries there wouldn’t be much ketchup left. And the ketchup at the bottom would be hard to get to so I’d squeeze the bottom of the cup making a mess at my table.

Then I saw this video by everyone’s favorite Russian hacker who explains that most of these cups are expandable. Simply by pulling the sides of the cups, they will expand to hold three times the amount of ketchup. This is a great little tip to remember the next time you’re at McDonald’s or any other restaurant. Check out the video below:

You’ve Been Using Ketchup Cups Wrong You’ve Been Using Ketchup Cups Wrong Reviewed by Paul on 3:27 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.