How to Make a Crocheted Peacock Feather Blanket


As I started learning to crochet, I struggled to understand the given instructions even with the aid of pictures and diagrams. It was difficult to grasp how to seamlessly get from one diagram to the next. So, I decided that it would be useful to find crocheting video tutorials on YouTube. It serves to bridge the gap so that faster progress can be made through the crocheting process.

Once the initial steps are accomplished, it is the perfect time for a more elaborate project to follow the initial ones that I started with. I determined that my next project should be one with a wider variety of bright and vivid colors since I had mostly stuck to just one or two colors in the past. It sent me on a devoted mission for some fresh new ideas to explore.

It was during that time when I found the insightful video below for crocheting a peacock motif. It had helpful information on how to do it the right way.


I was happy to know that the video was incredibly easy to follow, even for someone still learning. And to my surprise, it has inspired me continue to make a bunch more and connect them all together to make something really cool such as beautiful blanket or a gorgeous shawl.

I have found a wider array of free patterns as well as paid patterns:

Ravelry (Free)

Craftsy – 5$

Ravelry – 5$


You can also find written instructions on peacock motif pattern here. And after you are all done, please take a few minutes to share your creations with us in the comments section of the page. We look forward to your feedback. It’s exciting to see firsthand everyone’s thoughtful creations. It will ultimately serve to inspire others through their exciting crocheting journey.
How to Make a Crocheted Peacock Feather Blanket How to Make a Crocheted Peacock Feather Blanket Reviewed by Paul on 11:49 PM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.